Can you do something extra to grow your faith this Lent?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Go to a daily Mass in addition to Sunday's Mass
2. Pray the rosary or even a decade a day
3. Pray the Stations of the Cross at St. Gall on Fridays
4. Receive the grace of Reconciliation
5. Spend an hour at Eucharistic Adoration or stop in to say HI to Jesus as long as you can
6. Spiritual reading and prayer each day increases grace
7. Did you choose to practice Lent giving up something or adding a prayer to your daily routine?
Get the Pick 4 for Lent ideas here:
SOUP AND STATIONS
March 4 at 7:00pm for the whole parish!
MAKE FASTING BREAD at 5:00pm
Learn to make bread rolls to eat this Lent! We will share our rolls with everyone who attends the Stations of the Cross on March 4. We will make tomato soup, too!