What is the CrossWord Bible Study?
When / Where
- A dynamic Bible study led by St. Gall pastor, Fr. DiTomo
- We try to do shorter Bible Study series (lasting only 4-8 weeks)
- A study on St. Paul's letter to the Ephesians (view below for details)
- There is no cost -- completely free
- Email Fr. DiTomo for more details
When / Where
- Sessions: 11/21, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19--Scriptural prayers service, 1/2, & 1/9
- Tuesdays from 7:00-8:30 PM in the front rooms (#1-4) of of our church
- Click here to view the parish calendar for more details on the next meeting!
- ANYONE! One does not need to be a parishioner, nor a Catholic. One does not need any prior Bible study experience. This is a fun, laid-back Bible study geared to all.
- Missed a session or two?--you can still come at any time!
View Program Details
Paul’s letter to the Ephesians reveals many remarkable gifts that we as Christians are given in the Church. This letter tells us about the nature of the Church – as a body, as a household, as a mystery, as a communion, as a bride, and as an army. It shows us the great inheritance that awaits us as sons and daughters, adopted fully into the family of God. It reveals how God’s great love for us can transform our daily lives if we allow it. Ephesians: Discover Your Inheritance is an 8-part Bible study that will enrich your faith, and show you how to live it out.
In this study, you will: