St. Jerome famously said "ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ." St. Gall Parish values the study of the Word of God within the context of the Tradition of the Catholic Church. To help foster devotion to the Word of God we have established Tuesday as our Bible Study Day. We offer 2 options: a morning study and an evening study. Which one might work for you?
Tuesday Morning Bible Study
- Tuesday mornings from 9am-11am in rooms 5 & 6 in the gathering space of the church
- This group conducts various studies throughout the year including Old Testament books, New Testament books, and the Sunday Mass readings.
- We start up again on Tuesday January 8, 2019 with a new Bible study on the Angels.
- Questions? Call the parish office (630-365-6030) or email Rick Adams, email@example.com or Jane Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday evenings: the CrossWord Bible Study w/ Father DiTomo
When / Where
- A dynamic Bible study led by St. Gall pastor, Fr. DiTomo
- We try to do shorter Bible Study series. Our next series is seven three sessions long (January 22, January 29, and February 12) and is entitled, "JAMES: Asking God for Wisdom".
- Fun and relaxed.
- Previous studies have included: "Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible" (an overview of the entire Bible) (Fall 2017), St. Paul's Letter to the Ephesians (Fall-Winter 2017), "Hosea: God's Unrelenting Mercy" (Jan-Feb 2018), Philippians (Easter 2018), and "Psalms: Our Powerful Prayer Book" (Fall-Winter 2018)
- There is no cost -- completely free
- Email Fr. DiTomo for more details
When / Where
- Tuesdays from 7:00-8:15 PM in the front rooms (#1-4) of our church [check bulletin or this website for exact dates]
- Click here to view the parish calendar for more details on the next meeting!
- ANYONE! One does not need to be a parishioner, nor a Catholic. One does not need any prior Bible study experience. This is a fun, laid-back Bible study geared to all.
- Missed a session or two?--you can still come at any time!