IT'S LENT! PRAY FAST GIVE
Events & Resources
The Biblical Roots of ASH WEDNESDAY with Brant Pitre
Do you follow Jesus ‘on the way’? Can we trust the Gospels? Do we really know who wrote them? Do the Gospels communicate truth – or fabricated fables? Who is Jesus? Who did Jesus claim to be? Join Dr. Brant Pitre as he draws evidence from both early Christian and non-Christian writings attesting to the authenticity, authorship, and dating of the Gospels, and as he gives an in-depth look at the Gospel accounts of Jesus’s Crucifixion, Resurrection, and the proclamation of Christ’s divinity.
Dr. Pitre’s powerful presentation will strengthen your faith so that you can not only stand firm and profess that Jesus truly is “the Christ, the Son of the living God,” but also confidently respond to any skeptics you encounter.
This whole series is on the FORMED website (it's free from St. Gall!).
Session 1 is on the Ascension Press YouTube Channel.
Watch the video below from Donna Doherty!
Little Lambs to Grade 5 received Growing in Virtue During Lent
Grades 6 to 7 received A Whole Bunch of Values
Can you do something extra to grow your faith this Lent?
Here are some suggestions:
1. Go to a daily Mass in addition to Sunday's Mass
2. Pray the rosary or even a decade a day
3. Pray the Stations of the Cross at St. Gall on Fridays
4. Receive the grace of Reconciliation
5. Spend an hour at Eucharistic Adoration or stop in to say HI to Jesus as long as you can
6. Spiritual reading and prayer each day increases grace
7. Did you choose to practice Lent giving up something or adding a prayer to your daily routine?
Get the Pick 4 for Lent ideas here: pick_4_for_lent_handout_web.pdf
Pick 4 Categories
2. Eucharistic Adoration
3. Devotions - Rosary
Prayer Card: Lent Morning Prayer
LENT ACTIVITY PACKET FOR KIDS